Glofox is on a mission to revolutionize the boutique fitness industry. Building a platform that saves time, increases retention and ultimately, helps studio and gym owners become more successful!
Constant development and support of the website in close cooperation with the marketing team!
To improve conversion rates, we carried out the following work:
- Site redesign with marketing and design team as a result UX improvement, clear visualization of the mission of the company
- Constant internal SEO optimization according to technical SEO reports and service reports on site performance analysis.
- Load speed optimization
- Moving a blog from a third-party HubSpot service to a website to improve SEO performance
To attract people, Glofox ran their blog, which was located on a third-party service – HubSpot. To improve the control over this part of the sites as well as improve the SEO indicators – it was decided to transfer it to the main site. This task includes such subtasks:
- Development of WordPress blog themes https://www.glofox.com/blog/ setting it as a subdirectory of the site
- Migrating content from HubSpot to https://www.glofox.com/blog/ with continued use of CDN HubSpot
- Configure redirects for this migration to save the SEO position and traffic.
- Development of additional functionality for the convenience of Content Managers